Following are links to some websites, we hope you find them useful.
The new Workforce Development Centres assist individuals of any age at any point throughout their lives to make educational, training and occupational choices and to manage their careers.
State Government Departments
- The Department for Child Protection and Family Support protects and cares for children and young people who are in need and supports families and individuals who are at risk or in crisis.
- The Department of Education provides a quality lifelong learning environment to ensure an educated and skilled future for all Western Australians. Their aim is for everyone to have the opportunity to reach their learning and skills potential and contribute to society.
- The Department for Local Government and Communities will assist government and communities to work together to help all Western Australians, especially those with special needs.
- The Disability Services Commission describes how the Commission works, includes important documents such as the Strategic Plan and Annual Report. It provides contact details, employment opportunities and other information.
- The Department of Training and Workforce Development lists training courses funded by the Department of Training and Workforce Development, offered through training providers across the state.
- WA Health is Western Australia’s public health system. Their purpose is to ensure healthier, longer and better lives for all Western Australians.
The above links are to some websites we think you may find useful. We do not accept any liability for any information provided on these sites and they have been provided for your reference only. Links are listed in alphabetical order for the purpose of reader convenience.